Re: any jazz lovers out there?

To: <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: any jazz lovers out there?
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:05:58 -0700
Damn! Wish I could make it. I did see maynard back aroung '92 or '93
when he played at RPI. Amazing show. I think this was also with Big Bob
Nouveau, but I can't say for certain. But he did open and close the show
with a tune called "Blue Birdland", which I has played when I was in my
high school jazz band (baritone sax), so I thought that was really cool!

-=Chris