Buster's Flustered by the BusterCluster

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Buster's Flustered by the BusterCluster
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:27:42 -0700
When I saw Ron's "BusterCluster" note on the Spridgets list, and then
when I read your responses posted here and others off-list, I was truly
stunned, shocked, and humbled.  I have been a wordsmith all of my life,
but I just don't know what to say.  Oh, when Ron first saw the stalled
state of my Bugeye, his first thought was that it was an OSHIT project.
I thought it would be great idea, but honestly wasn't all that sure he
could pull it off.  I have never in my life be on the receiving end of
such an expression.  Frankly, I have always been much more comfortable
organizing and pulling off such things for others quietly behind the scenes!

What more can I say than, "Thank you."  But if it comes to pass, I can
promise you more.  Much more!  More fun than you could have expected
(more on this later).

A Navy buddy with whom I thrilled to the Golden Age of sports cars in
America were reminiscing about the camaraderie that time.  Well, I am
here to tell you it remains.  Now, I would like everyone to know what I
really think of this crazy bunch of Internet friends.  Just take a look at:

http://tinyurl.com/ezp9q

Buster Evans