British Car Days

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: British Car Days
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:16:25 EDT
Anyone on the list planning to go?

British Car Days Show -- The  British Motorcar Club of Southern New Mexicobs
13th annual celebrationbs car  show is 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 29,
on
the Old Mesilla  Plaza. British cars on display include Mini Coopers, Jaguars
and Morgans.  Classic cars include 1931 MG-D, 1925 Morgan three-wheeler and
an old London  taxi. T-shirts, posters, pins and other event items will be
sold. Admission is  free to spectators. Information: (505) 524-8887.
The annual  celebration features tours, seminars, contests, dinners and other
special  events.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."