Re: manuals for MKII Sprites

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: manuals for MKII Sprites
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:23:31 -0700
The older Haynes manual has more diagrams. They're all about the same size,
so the more models they cover, the less information they have about each
model. I haven't seen a really good Spridget manual so far, but I've only
tried the Bentley factory manual, 1979 Haynes, 1974 Haynes, Lindsey Porter's
restoration book, Practical classics restoration book, a Glen's manual, and
a Chilton's foreign car manual.  They all leave a lot to be desired.
I think the trick is to think British, and just muddle through.
BZ