SPRING!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPRING!!
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:11:33 -0700
No not the rusty 1/4 elliptic type, the "boidies choipin" in the trees type.

After 6 months of endless rain that would have driven a Seattle native to suck
on a shotgun, the sun is out and its 70 degrees.
I drove bugsy to work yesterday and today, and life is good again.  I'd
forgotten how big a difference there is between a 948 and a turbo 1275.  I
left little black chirps on the pavement all day yesterday until I got my
right foot retrained.   Now I have to ease up at the end of the on-ramp to
merge instead of standing on the gas and praying for a sucker to give me a
break.

Extra good news is that the junkyard block only needed one sleeve to support a
set of 60 overs.  If I get the motor together in time, I might bring the A35
to Bustercluster just for the novelty.  Then I could park it nearby and it
could be our mobile 200W tune generator.  To quote Monty Python, "Bring out
your "Dead!".

Glen