BIG "oops!"; mismatched frickin fenders!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BIG "oops!"; mismatched frickin fenders!
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:06:43 -0500
I'm sure to the Spridget knowledge base, the subject line says it all. Got a
left Mk4 fender, directional 1" lower than the right side. No idea how
noticeable it'll be. Came to my attention when I got curious about the plate
the hood prop rod goes in to, don't have one of those either so will need to
make one or get one off another fender. Only positive thing is I was thinking
I'd get the car resprayed in a few years anyways. So am in the market for a
decent Mk2-Mk3 fender, and advice on making up a bracket the prop rod drops in
to, will probably just want to attach it to the bottom of the channel (that
the hood buffer attaches to for example).
Dan
62 Mk2 Sprite