Re: Non blinking left blinker/Tach needed...

To: "charlie shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>,
Subject: Re: Non blinking left blinker/Tach needed...
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:56:07 -0500
Charlie,
I have a couple of tachs at home. I will be happy to send one to you. If it
works, great ;-)
As far as the blinkers... Something is wired wrong, most likely the hazard
switch. There are several "standards" that I have seen in the 1972-1974
cars... completely different switches and everything. There should be two
green wires coming to the switch; one of them has a black band around it;
try swapping the two. It is lots of fun trying to decipher the wiring
diagrams on these, but I will look into it this evening when I get home
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget