Re: BusterCluster momento

To: Midgetsprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: BusterCluster momento
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:42:04 -0500
Hmmmm.  That short URL didn't work correctly. My bad!  Try this one....

https://www.cafepress.com/drippings.27075438

If that fails, just go to my Cafe Press store at
<www.cafepress.com/drippings/> and scroll down to the gray T-shirt
with BusterCluster on it.  BTW, who coined the term BusterCluster?
Was it Larry Daniels?   Do I owe him a royalty for using it??   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City