Today's ebay Insanity

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Today's ebay Insanity
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:56:16 -0400
Here's the latest contest between the Innocenti bad boys who just can't
bear to walk away from an auction a loser.

What we have here is a worthless rusted-out trunk-lid with a trunk lock
with a welded? brazed? non-original tab attached to it.

Amazing and further proof that that some institutions allow patients to
access the internet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4629788132&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"I watched the Indy 500, and I was thinking that if they left earlier
they wouldn't have to go so fast." Steven Wright