1960 Bugeye in a barn.

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1960 Bugeye in a barn.
From: "Bill Miller (LBC's)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:14:54 -0400
"Barn Find!!  This car was running and operational 30 years ago when it was
driven into dry storage. 4 cyl, 4 speed, ragtop, & side curtains"

I really don't need another project.  I haven't finished my last three...
But my this email wound up getting in my inbox.  The one pic sent actually
looked decent.  Probably much better shape than my spit project.  And I
really really would like a bugeye driver...

So I am going to go look at this.

So what is a barn find worth?  I can assume the hydraulics are shot and the
motor is questionable sitting 30 years.  I know, so many variables...  But
ballpark me.

If I buy it, can I ship it to you Frank and pay you to restore it to a daily
driver for me?....  I'll load it on my trailer and drop it off.  Indiana to
NJ isn't that far.  Then I will sell the other projects... Really...

Bill