Looking for a steering wheel

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a steering wheel
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:06:23 -0400
65-67 Spridget any condition but perfect.
I don't care if it's cracked at the spokes.
I don't care if it's a non original wheel.
I just don't want to sell the car with my Formula wood wheel.
I do have a boss for an aftermarket wheel if anyone has a cheapy they
want to sell. (not Les, moto, Formula, Nardi, etc, a Grant will do ;)
The car, PIECES, is going up for sale and/or Ebay as soon as I finish
re-assembling it from it's recent respray. I have too many LBCs on the road.
This is the larger 3/4" fine spline wheel or anything close cause I
already have a spare hub.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ