RE: Bustercluster Date, Period

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Bustercluster Date, Period
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:57:36 -0700
Ron wrote:

"The 1st (and, if all goes well) last BusterCluster
will be held July 28th - July 30th, 2006 at Buster
Evans' home in Anaheim, California.  Any and all are
welcome any and all of the days.  If you don't bring
talent, at least bring beer."

I am planning to be there, hopefully in FROG AYE.  For those who are flying
in and need to use all their luggage for tools I will be happy to be the
beer liason.  As I work at Trader Joe's I can get 10% off our already low
prices on some of the best beer in town, not to mention some pretty good
food.  Just don't ask for Coors or Bud...  Since I'm certain there's a TJ's
near Buster's we should be in for a very productive weekend.

Hal