RE: Repro Radiator Question

To: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>,
Subject: RE: Repro Radiator Question
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:24:10 -0700
        Bert:

        It will be far cheaper to simply have your existing radiator
flushed and repaired. It will cost less,
and it will be correct for your car.
        Look in the yellow pages under "radiator". In the Portland OR
area, looking under radiator gave 30 different businesses in the area
claiming to do radiator repair. It should be under $100 to flush, repair
and repaint it.

        Vance