Re: gearbox oil again

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: gearbox oil again
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:47:35 -0400
Thanks Paul.

I do have half a case of ND 30 weight I found at Pep Boys years ago.  I
thought I might find a use for it.

I had the oil for a Healey 100 tranny, from the days when I mistakenly
thought I needed a big Healey.  Thankfully I got over that but in the
process I sold the Bugeye I should have kept.  Straight and solid it was.
It was time to give it a new engine and dress it up.  Back then to do that I
would have been upside down on it so I got a 100.

Now thanks to this list I am doing most of the work myself and driving a
Sprite.

I think my first BE  ts parked and out of service somewhere now because I
haven't seen it lately:(

I sold it to a young kid and lost track of it.  Later when I was hosting a
local tour a white Bugeye arrived.  I told my wife boy that sure looks like
our Bugeye.  I ran out and check the numbers.  Darn if it wasn't.  Another
couple had bought it.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa