Re: Today's fares - Re: bustercluster question

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Today's fares - Re: bustercluster question
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:49:33 -0700
Bill

I just flew down last week from Seattle to Long Beach on Alaska Air -
about $200. Alaska is consistently cheapest, especially out of Long
Beach airport. They often run a special Thursday to Monday deal at $169.

My son & family live in Marysville so I and/or wife are flying there &
back quite often.

Good luck,

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA (about 1/2 hour south of Busterville)