Re: cool Bugeye cutout site

To: "b-evans@earthlink.net" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: cool Bugeye cutout site
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 01:31:28 -0400
Coo, Buster, do you know professor George Grunthaner, he's my cousin I only
meet him once I don't recall if he teaches physics or astro physics or
engineering. He lives in Pasadena. Are you from CA too? I was born there
still some family there and will retire there from NJ.
Linda
62 Sprite somewhere between CA & NJ in transit due 29 of April