Re: Recommendations on impact wrenches (no LBC)

To: Ed <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Recommendations on impact wrenches (no LBC)
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:53:20 -0500
On 4/22/06, Ed <justbrits@comcast.net> wrote:
> <<I've got a bunch of Stanley wrenches,
> sockets and ratchets that I've been using for nearly 40 years now and
> never broken or damaged. >>
>
> Sorry Jim, you are NOT talking apples to apples.  Buy one of those today (Made
> in Orient).

But I believe my point is still valid.  There are lots of applications
of this principle. I could buy a  $500 Precision Instruments Torque
wrench, but why should I when I would most likely never need its
superior quality and special features. I bought one the other day from
O'Reilly's for $35 that does all I'll ever need to do. Who needs the
*holy grail* to drink a Coors Light from??

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City