Re: Venus & Mars

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Venus & Mars
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:42:18 -0700
Larry Daniels wrote:

>     I've got two kinds of arthritis in my spine.

Hey, let's plan on you staying a couple of days past the BusterCluster
so my back doc can have a go at you!  He is great!!!  Last week, he did
the latest of about 15 spinal lubes on my lumbar back over the years,
and next week does it to my cervical spine!  I can guarantee you that
for at least six months, you will have some wonderful relief!!!!   He
taunts me that my problems started from bending under the Sprite bonnet
for too long over the years!  (And just because I walk like an upside
down "L".)

Buster Evans