Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:11:28 -0700
Larry Daniels wrote:

>     Uh, Ron... you left out the only real difference that matters....

Well, I dunno.  I picked up some "pull-ups" for my grandson, but when I
took them to my son's house, both he and his wife just looked at me in
disbelief.  "Dad, do you know the difference between little boys and
little girls?"  Well, I thought I did.  Until they explained to me that
the box of pull-ups were pink and the decorations were obviously girly
stuff!

OK, OK, OK....  Enough, already!!!!  Here I thought I was dumb, not
stupid, and it turns out I am both!

Buster Evans