Re: windshield polishing; anything work?

To: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: windshield polishing; anything work?
From: John.dagostino@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:51:21 +0000
Hi.
I tried one of those polishing kits on my Daimler windshield. It didn't do a
thing. Maybe it was me, I don't know, but I abandoned it after a couple of
hours.
However, in Massachusetts a scratched or cracked windshield is a safety hazard
and replacement cost is covered by insurance if you have it. I did on the
Daimler, so I checked with my agent who said I could buy the glass and send
them the bill.
I did, I installed it,  saved about $400.00 and had a nice new windshield!
Might be worth a call to your agent.

Anyone need a used Daimler windshield, slightly pitted..?

John

From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>