Libre wheels with 4x4.5" bolt pattern will they fit a Sprite?

To: herby@herbytoys.com
Subject: Libre wheels with 4x4.5" bolt pattern will they fit a Sprite?
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:41:26 -0400
Hi All,

I just found these American Racing Equipment LIBRA wheels ( I think it's a
typo and should be Libre) on
http://www.zparts.com/ads/wheels/ads/wfs-61.html and the seller said they
have 4x4.5" bolt pattern as Datsun Z cars. Will they fit my 62 Sprite?

Thanks for your help,

Linda

62 Sprite is now located in Linden NJ (after coast to coast journey) and
will be delivered tomorrow I can't tell you how excited I am. I repaired the
garage door and bought some new tools and can hardly wait. I'm making a web
page so you all can see it : )