Re: Moss seats

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: Moss seats
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:19:39 -0400
Billy Zoom wrote:

> Big Healey:
> vinyl      $278.95
> Leather $573.95
>
> Sprite:
> vinyl      $285.95
> Leather $775.95

You can buy your own hides, have a local shop do the work.
Now you have leather seats that fit perfect and cost less than $500.

My guy gets $100 a seat for vinyl, he supplies the vinyl, for $10 -$15
bucks a yard, he supplys me with the same color and style vinyl he uses
on the seats. So for the cost of mo$$ covers, I get a whole new interior.
Now for some quality carpet, the upholstry shop sells me any color rug
for $15- $20 a yd, 3 yds does a Sprite so for $60 in carpet, $12 for the
glue, and $2 worth of razor blades and an evenings work, I get a carpet
set that fits perfect and doesn't wear out in a year.
No it doesn't have vinyl edging and THAT makes for a much more finished
look.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ