Re: No oil pressure, running hot

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: No oil pressure, running hot
From: Carl Elliott <celliott133@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:52:10 -0400
Hay Frank, I've joined you on the use of the small local stores.
 Ordered a door from Home Depot. Anderson good door. Took there guy to
the door
in there display . Showed it to him and they still ordered the incorrect
door.
Now they refuse to accept it back and order the correct one. Now I am
getting it from the hardware store in town for the same money, Up to
toms river monday and small claims court.
Never again will I order from them , had another door ordered canceled
and got my money.
They claim its a special order, Anderson says its a stock door and home
depot just
does that so they  don't have to reorder when they screw up. Carl E.

Sorry its not LBC related,