Tonneau Snaps?

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau Snaps?
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:55:42 -0500
The tonneau cover that arrived with my Bugeye has two flaps sewn in about the
center with the seam to the rear of the car.  It looks like these are intended
to allow the cover to be fastened to the bulkhead behind the seats covering
the cave.  There are no fasteners anywhere on the car or on the cover, what
was used to hold them down.  Lift the dot, tennax, snaps, etc?  Also was there
a tonneau bar used with the Bugeye, there isn't much room, not sure I even
will need one.

Thanks,

Mark