Re: Bugeye Group..... To the paint shop--again

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... To the paint shop--again
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:07:56 -0700
Buster

Which Maaco shop are you using?

I had my Bugeye painted at the Fountain Valley Maaco on Euclid/405 last
year. Quite happy with result - wrong color , but I like it (problem
with their codes not match color chips); the quality of the paint job
was very good. They also finished some body work that made a world of
difference in appearance of paint.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA