TEAM OSHIT Update

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: TEAM OSHIT Update
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 08:37:45 -0400
Hey folks we owe a big thanks to all. We are in Fort Payne and headed
for New Orleans soon. (I just got online five minutes ago, and will
be off for the day in 5 minutes). Will Perry, a rallyer, offered to
help out fellow rallyers in trouble. We got back on the road at 1:30
EDT and to the hotel 1:30 CDT.

We will write more when there is time, but for now, THANKS to all,
and for the time being, you know whom you are.

Special Thanks to David and Biff for stopping to help us along the
road and following us to Will's place to be sure we got there. We saw
their car in t lot when we got to the hotel, so we know they are here.

Larry and Rob
TEAM OSHIT (on the road)
--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.