RE: body refinisher from the 70's

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: body refinisher from the 70's
From: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:14:52 -0700
I had a neighbor years ago who had a Datsun 1200 with solid paint but
badly oxidized. He took a sponge and bucket of water with a bunch of
Comet mixed in and "washed" it. It removed the oxidation and actually
brought out a bit of a shine! He then followed it up with Turtle Wax
rubbing compound and wax. It looked really good from 10-15 ft.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com