FW: Clutch

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Clutch
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 07:22:02 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Bud Osbourne [mailto:abcoz@hky.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:08 AM
To: 'Kristi & Lambert'; 'Spridget List'
Subject: RE: Clutch

The key words, in your post are: "all of a sudden".  This tells me that
simply attempting to bleed the system is an exercise in futility.
Sounds like either your clutch master cylinder, or slave cylinder seal
is going away, fast.  Time to rebuild/replace.
To confirm this diagnosis, peel the dust boot back from the slave
cylinder, first.  If there is fluid in there, you've found your problem.
If not, go to the master cylinder, and do the same.
If it were me, I'd rebuild/replace BOTH, and be done with it, figuring
that, if one has failed, how much longer will the other last before it,
too, pukes.
Bud Osbourne