Re: Video of BABE Rallye can now be downloaded.

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: Video of BABE Rallye can now be downloaded.
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:54:22 -0400
Tim,

I don't know, really.  After receiving your message, I downloaded the
movie from the site, onto my computer.  And, it played fine on my
computer.

I googled "bad public movie atom was found in the movie" and found
that there might have been an error while you downloaded the
movie.....  you can try zip'ing the file and opening it again.. if
that doesn't work, download the movie again.  However, I noticed that
in almost all cases, the person trying to play the movie that had the
error did not have the latest version of Quicktime.  I would make
sure that Quicktime was completely up to date.  Any others out there
have any experience with this?

Let me know how you make out.

Good Luck.

-