Electric Fuel Pump - where to put it?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Electric Fuel Pump - where to put it?
From: "John Gottstein" <gottstein@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 00:30:57 -0400
Hey Everyone.  Speaking of electric fuel pumps, I still haven't gotten
around to adding the small low pressure electric fuel pump to my 1500
midget.  Some suggested mounting it under the rear wheel well, but the fuel
lines all seem to be metal back there.  Is there a way to mount the thing
somewhere that i can just connect it to rubber fuel lines?  If anyone has
any suggestions and pictures for hooking one up I would love to receive
them.

I've been meaning to install the fuel pump but have been replacing my clutch
slave, too.

Thanks,

John

Atlanta, GA