Re: The Prop shaft and U-joints, A Norse Saga (long)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: The Prop shaft and U-joints, A Norse Saga (long)
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:12:46 -0500
Would that I could, Frank!  Would that I could.  Only 25K people in my
town and I've got about the only Midget. Nothing in the junk yards (I
tried) and the nearest place with any spridget junk is 250 miles away.
I've only amassed a very few parts since I've only had the midget for
1.5 years now. I've been putting off hoarding parts since I will be
moving in 4-5 months and don't wanna have to pack 'em all up. I'd wait
till BusterCluster and try to find something out there next month, but
I need to move the damned car asap!

You get the miss figured out or the overheating Mini?

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

--
1964 R60/2 BMW