Re: Chevy Vega wheels on a Sprite

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chevy Vega wheels on a Sprite
From: Nory <nory@buffnet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:11:29 -0400
Go to my home page at http://www.geocities.com/nory_midget and scroll all
the way down to the bottom.  The white car with the blue stripes is my old
Midget (now belongs to my brother in law), and it has the Vega wheels.  An
interesting thing I discovered is that the center caps from the Midget
wheels (or was it from MGB wheels - Now I forget) fit the Vega wheels too.
Pretty cool.

P.S.  If you go poking around my page, please don't email me and tell me how
many links no longer work.  It hasn't been updated in a LONG time, and I
haven't got the time to do it.