Body parts?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body parts?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 19:51:17 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

  BAD NEWS!!!  took "the red thing" out tonite for a pleasant little
  drive... its running like a top, wind in the hair, sun on the face,
  WE ALL know the feeling... great drive. Stopped to get tacos to take
  home. .. .. the guy in front of me entering the road had pulled
  ahead a little to a better view,.. a pederstrian approached and he
  decided to back his Lincoln Town Car to clear the sidewalk.. i was a
  few feet back.. saw his reverse lights go on.. started HONKING... He
  didn't see me... WHAM.. crinked the drivers side fender. .. now the
  question... if the body shop says they can't "undent" it, WHO SELLS
  OEM quality (or near so) body parts for a 1966?.  Or does someone
  have one laying around?..

  the poor guy.... he just got married today, .. he bought the town
  car 10 days ago. his wife was supposed to transfer the insurance
  over from his old rig, but it didn't happen..... I trust him to make
  good, and won't be dealing with insurance companies or the police,
  just to make his life a little easier.... i know those on RIGHT
  coast will give me advice NOT to handle it this way, BUT..out here a
  man's word is still good.... anyway... any info (or parts!???!?!?!)
  greatly appreciated.

  TIA!

--
Best regards,