Re: To Beaulieu and back

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: To Beaulieu and back
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:09:12 -0700
Hi Buster

Welcome home! While you were gone SoCal had some record high temps, and
fair amount of rain too. Now settling into usual "June gloom".

I am (hopefully) planning a trip over to Ireland in September, and if
schedule works out I am thinking of sneaking over to Beaulieu for a day
or 2 (9th-10th?). Soooo maybe something can be settle up with a group too.

BTW, is your car out of painter's shop? If so, how does it look?

What things from your Beaulieu list do you still need? I was cleaning
out garage yesterday and still have too many spares. Maybe something you
could use & I can bring up before Buster Cluster.

Welcome back,
Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA