Re: Distributor Choice

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor Choice
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:18:04 -0400
Ron,
That would be very frustrating for me also. Is it up to the competitors
to police the class, or will the sanctioning body step in. We all want a
friendly atmosphere and don't want to send cars home, but you've got to
keep things fair. Are the rules clear? I'd love to race a Sprite again
and I'm trying to learn more about what's acceptable in vintage racing.
John
Fogelsville, PA