Hey front end gurus

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hey front end gurus
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:08:38 -0700
Since I've put my car back together after the rollover, it pulls left
going down the road. So much so that I need to keep the wheel turned
30-45 degrees (about 1/8 turn) to the right for the car to track
straight. At first I thought my steering wheel was not centered relative
to the rack, but I've just checked it. I have about 2 1/2 turns lock to
lock, and the wheel is horizontal at 1 1/4 turns, as it should be.

Now, two questions:

1. what's a good way of checking that the tie rod ends are where they
should be, and I don't just have to pull the left tie rod in? Where
should I measure from?

2. If the tie rods check out OK, what else could cause the car to pull
left like this? (I'm assuming something's probably bent...)

Thanks!

-=Chris