Re: silly question (not so silly!:)

To: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: silly question (not so silly!:)
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:17:06 GMT
".....you have to have the right "choke"
(primary venturi) size"

absolutely Lester...for exactly the reasons you state. Also, when you get into
bigger
chokes for the more highly "tuned" Series
A daily driver (I ran 38's in my PO'd Vizardized 1340) the smaller (3.5) aux
venturi is helpful in relieving/preventing the dreaded off-idle "bog" when you
truly put your foot in it.

You've got to tune a little proportionally richer between main and air
corrector  (main system) when you go this way but,
it seems to work as it brings the main system "in" earlier in the game.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)