Re: Exhaust and tire questions for Bugeye

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust and tire questions for Bugeye
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:59:19 -0500
I don't know how far Rumson is from Toms River, but I bet Frank may be able
to better diagnose the backfire issue. If you are getting a backfire from a
bad exhaust header, you must have a HUGE leak. This would also mean you have
some valve damage, caused by the rush of cold air getting into the leak and
back flowing to the valve. Unless such a large leak exists, please seek out
a second, more knowledgeable, opinion.

Brad