Re: really nice SU filters

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: really nice SU filters
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
You'll have to admit, the A-H filter does look good.

  If they published actual filter dimensions, perhaps we could retrofit these
using K & N filters.  Then, I think you'd have the best of both worlds.

  The wire-mesh area looks very much like that of the filters I run on my 1964
Triumph Bonneville; for which there IS a K & N filter.

  WFO Herb
  Keep the sticky side down!

Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com> wrote:
  Has anyone ever bought these SU filters before? The engraved AH name looks
great!
http://su-filters.com/suhomepage.html
Lin
62 California Sprite "Pinky"