hooking up tail lights

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: hooking up tail lights
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:23:05 -0400
Hi Spridgets,
I'm hooking up 62 Sprite rear tail lights to my 62 Sprite replacing the
newer Midget lights that were on the car when I got it. But I don't know
which wire goes where because they are different then the Midget ones that
were on it. I have on my lamps 1 green solid, 1 red solid, and 1 green &
purple stripe. On the car I have 1 red, 1 green & dirty white stripe and 1
green & red stripe. Do I attach the reds together and solid green with the
green & dirty white stripe, and the green & purple stripe with the green and
red stripe?  Also to test that I did it correctly what is the top light and
the bottom light for ie break or driving or blinker?
Thanks,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
Legal today, I hope : )