Hand Update!

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <morris_motors@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Hand Update!
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:14:43 -0700
Hi All,

Thanks so much for all the kind responses, both on and off list messages that
I've received.  This truly is today's world of a new extended family.   Had no
idea there would be so many caring folks out there.  It's been wonderful
revalation!

The hand is so close to being it's old rascally self, I'm beginning to like it
again.  Go to the Dr. tomorrow for him to recheck it.  Swelling is essentially
all gone, the small amount of nerve damage is just about healed, and my grip
is getting close to normal.  Yesterday tried some work that required strong
use of my right hand and it let me know it's better but don't abuse me yet!

Looks like there will be no permanent damage.  Thank goodness, too.  I'm so
dominantly right handed, I sort of carry around the left one for balance!
LOL!

The Dragon lady recognized me when I walked in for this new appointment.  In
defense of her putting off the initial appointment, I didn't tell her then I
had just fainted a couple of times.  Me bad.  She was doing her job on
scheduling.

Now we can focus our collected concern and volunteerism to the folks in the
N.E. who are being forced out of their homes and have yards and basements
filling with water.

Thanks again to all, you have no idea how grateful I am for all your kindness
and support.

Paul A