seats

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: seats
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
Whats the lowdown on seats for early 60's spridgets?
Is it really difficult to take junk ones and
rebuild/reupholster them? What's the market for junk
ones? Do driver and passenger interchange? Does Moss
think seats should cost as much as an engine?

I've got medium quality aftermarket seats now. I think
I'd like to go to originals if I could, even though
I'm not going for an all-original car. Any thoughts?
Anyone got some for sale?

Thanks,
Joe Lansing
62 Sprite