Buster Cluster

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Buster Cluster
From: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:03:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

I'm a new member after learning about this group from
when I attended Buster Cluster this weekend.  I must
say it was fun and got to meet some really nice people
that I could share the same interests with.  It was
also good to see that Buster finally got his '60
Bugeye actually on the road, albeit just the alley
stretch due to registration issues, and the disk brake
conversion on the red Bugeye that worked out rather
well.  I am hoping to have my '61 Midget at the next
Buster Cluster. It was an absolute pleasure to meet
everybody there, it was great fun and highly
recomended.  Thanks Buster!

Mike Rivers
'61 Midget 1275