Aren't grandsons great? (Now with LEC content.)

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Aren't grandsons great? (Now with LEC content.)
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:50:20 -0700
Today, my son Scott came over so we could work on the Sprite, and he
brought his three and 1.5 year olds.  When we went out to the garage we
took 3-year old Codee with us.  While he was under the car checking out
some oil, transmission, and hydraulic line leaks, Scott  would be asking
for different size wrenches, and I would get them from the work bench.
Unfortunately, I could not get down on the floor and pass them to him,
so Codee would take them, crawl under and give them to Daddy.

Well, I gotta say I was pretty darned proud when we finished, and Codee
had to go in the house with Dad and Grandpa and wash all the grease off
himself, too.  When he came in with grease all over him, he told Pam,
"I've been out helping Daddy work on may car."  Get that?  MY car.  It
seems as if he has taken possession already, and wanted to know when he
could come over and work on it again!!!  (He was quite put out that I
would not let him come to the BusterCluster!)

Life is good!!!!

Buster