Re: San Diego British Car Day

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:43:32 -0700
At 12:59 PM 8/31/2006, Buster Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Will anyone else be going to the San Diego British Car Day show in
>Fallbrook on October 1?
>http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org/

My '64 Sprite and I will be there. You'll probably see me, with some other
AHCSD members, directing traffic just past Registration.

I hope everybody gets their pre-registration sent in by Sept. 12th. You'll
not only save $5, but the number of trophies available for our cars is
based on the number of pre-registrations. We've only had 1st and 2nd place
trophies for Sprites the last few years. I think we need like 12 or 15
pre-registered to get a 3rd place trophy.

Rick
--
Rick Snover, San Diego
'64 Sprite Mk III