Re: San Diego British Car Day

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:18:48 -0700
At 03:43 PM 8/31/2006, Rick Snover wrote:
>I hope everybody gets their pre-registration sent in by Sept. 12th. You'll
>not only save $5, but the number of trophies available for our cars is
>based on the number of pre-registrations. We've only had 1st and 2nd place
>trophies for Sprites the last few years. I think we need like 12 or 15
>pre-registered to get a 3rd place trophy...

It's 15, and as of tonight's SDBCD planning meeting, with 11 Sprite
pre-registrations received so far, we're still 4 short. If you're planning
to attend, and haven't sent in your pre-registration, tomorrow (or probably
today, by the time many of you read this) September 12 is the mailing
deadline for the $15 pre-registration discount and to determine the trophy
distribution. You can download a pre-registration form at
http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org

Rick