RE: flare tool supplier

To: "'Leo'" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>,
Subject: RE: flare tool supplier
From: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:17:42 -0500
Thanks Leo,

I have read this before when I was researching flares.

This paragraph is from the middle of the document.

"Making such a flare is easy: if you are in possession of a standard 45
degree double flaring tool, the bubble flare is what results after the first
half of the operation. Simply stop there, and you have the bubble flare
which will seat nicely at the bottom of the hole. If you continue, inverting
the form tool and finishing the job, you then have the more familiar double
flare used by Girling and the US automotive industry. "

Thanks
Duncan