Oil line for combination gauge

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil line for combination gauge
From: "Tannen, Skip" <tannen@babson.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:08:16 -0400
Hi Folks,

I have a '65 Sprite with a 1275 and I'm looking for some help on
replacing the oil line that goes from the pressure gauge to the block -
mine must have been broken at some point and the PO joined the two
pieces with a rubber oil line that's now leaking.  I checked Moss and
Vicky British but it looks like it's unobtainium - and if I remember
correctly there is a small flare (at least on the gauge end) that might
be hard to reproduce.  Anyone have any ideas?  Or does anyone have one
they would be willing to part with?  :-)

Thanks in advance.

Skip Tannen
'65 Austin Healey Sprite
'71 Triumph Bonneville T120R