Thoughts, no real LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thoughts, no real LBC
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 18:28:21 -0400
Since it is a rainy day, I was out in the garage and noticed my
di-electric grease and my white lithium grease on the shelf.
So I was wondering, mix the 2 together and get di-electric lithium
grease. OK, are you following me here? ;)
Now I took the mixture and hooked up a 12 volt power supply which I then
shorted to ground. This got rid of the electric, now I have di-lithium
grease. OK, next I hit the mix with a torch to remove all the petroleum
products.
What remains is some white crystals, DILITHIUM crystals.
Isn't this what powered the starship Enterprise? Can I put them in my
Sprite gas tank? Will SU carbs handle warp speed?