brake trouble piggyback

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: brake trouble piggyback
From: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 19:28:25 -0500
Was replacing a great deal of the braking system today on my 74 Midget and
saw all the good chatter on the boards and could not resist..

Aaah, I replaced rear cylinders, hose, new front hoses and just about to
rebuild the master when taking off the front right hose I accidentally
cranked the bolt and hose a bit to hard and....dah DAH!!
SNAPPED the metal brake line at the coupling bolt.
No laughing, Dean.

---Right there inside the front right engine compartment.
--- So that little short metal line with the two differing coupling pieces
is shot.

Been looking for a place where I can replace just that one piece and not the
whole metal brake line works.

I was going to shoot a request to the regulars.....

Does anyone got a spare they would sell at a fair price OR know a place ?

Many thanks.
Well I suppose this will buy me some more time to work on my other "Don't
Drive" Midget TO DO list...

Miles